Our standard street legal watts-link kit is a great entry point for those seeking superior handling characteristics while keeping the rear end centred under the vehicle throughout the suspension travel making this kit perfect for air bagged vehicles with long travel, protouring and a host of other applications.
- Precision machined 5/8” UNF wishbone pivot point welds direct to the rear of the diff housing
- Keeps rear end centred through suspension travel
- Ideal for a range of applications including street and track
- Suits airbagged custom vehicles with heim joint upgrade- select from drop down menu
- 2 x heavy wall 1.25'' od CDS tube connecting rods with machined threaded bungs and fixed bush housing
- 1 x 5mm laser cut mild steel wishbone and machined bush housing with threaded grease nipple all TIG welded
- 1 x Mild steel precision machined weld on 5/8” UNF pivot point with washer and locking nut.
- High tensile steel UNF hardware with nyloc locking nuts
- Alluminium machined washers and back spacers
- 2 x 1/2" Heim joints with jam nuts and interference spacers ( air suspension option includes two extra heim joints and threaded bungs to suit)
- 3 x BSS bush/ crush tube set ( air suspension option only requires 1 x set)
Note- chassis connecting brackets not included
Connecting Rod Lengths:
When ordering please specify the length of the horizontal connecting rods you require. To determine this measurement- please see below guide.
This kit is universal and will fit all welded back diff housings.
Sheetmetal Diff Housings- see our product range for the sheetmetal housing watts link kit.
Guideline to Determine Connecting Rod Length:
- Measure distance between LHS inside chassis rail to RHS inside chassis rail- mark down your measurement.
- Divide this measurement by two- mark down both measurements.
- Subtract approx. 55mm from each length- you now have two equal connecting rod lengths.
- Provide the connecting rod lengths in the notes section of your order at the checkout- Your Done!
- The Heim joint will allow for approx +/- 6mm of adjustment either side of the newly determined connecting rod length.
- Using the abovementioned guideline allows for the wishbone to be clocked at approx. 75 degrees and will provide 20mm of clearance from the inside chassis rail to the outer edge of the connecting rod fixed bush housing.
We can supply oversized connecting rod lengths with machined threaded bung and Heim joint seperate (not welded) - Please advise in the notes section.
This is intended as a guideline to determine connecting rod lengths. Factors to consider may be obstructions such as fuel lines, air lines and electrical wiring positioned on the inside chasis rails. In most cases these items can be re-postioned to accomodate the connecting rod chassis brackets. Assumptions are made that an expereinced fabricator are completing the works.
Any questions, shoot us a message before placing your order- email@example.com
Custom Order- This Kit is made to order.
Pls allow up to 5 working days for fabrication of this product.